SUMMARY OF OSL QHS&E POLICY
We will work to sustain our market leadership and increase our market share by striving for the highest QHSE standards in our endeavours namely in Lifting Gear Supply/ Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Drilling / Production Support Services, Manpower Supply, Solid Controls, Containers & Equipment Rental Services.
We are committed to:
1. Providing a safe and healthy workplace and conducting our business activities in a manner that protects the environment.
2. Consultation and participation of our workers for the improvement of our QHSE Management system.
3. Promoting partnership and collaboration with interested stakeholders where appropriate QHSE processes and procedures deliver sustainable success.
4. Conducting our business responsibly within communities where we operate.
5. Complying with the applicable laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and acting in accordance with the regulatory requirements in the countries where we operate, supported by internal and external audits while working in compliance to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
6. Assigning prime importance to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, visitors and to protect our equipment and assets through constant QHSE improvement.