Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Monitoring and Control promotes Systems Integrity
At OSL, our Control and Instrumentation (C&I) engineers focus on managing critical equipment used to monitor and control machinery in a variety of industries. The responsibility also includes designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment that is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes.
Our C&I engineering team are skilled in specific control disciplines such as:
- Advanced process control (APC)
- Distributed control systems (DCS)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
Our consistent approach and field experience when combined with our process and piping expertise allow us to solve your process instrumentation and controls problems and make your project a success.
- Complete instrument project engineering plus estimating, and scheduling for new installations and/or modifications of existing systems.
- Upgrading existing control systems from standard electronic or pneumatic control to plc control, with the lowest possible loss of production.
- Detecting, troubleshooting, and authenticating fail-safe design of new and/or existing safety systems such as MIPEG SLI control systems in crane safety limit systems.