Why is OSL different? Our structural engineering team combines an in-depth understanding of the critical aspects of design, construction, and manufacturing process with knowledge of engineering principles, opportunities for technological and innovation – all of which are customized to our clients’ end goals.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to tackle any structure our clients can conceive of, from conceptual design through to manufacture, commissioning and testing. Focusing on an engineer led approach, our structural engineers can create fully co-ordinated and integrated designs that not only ensure effective solutions but optimise the manufacturing
process and minimize maintenance costs along the way.
We are recognised for being a responsive, multi-disciplinary, and project focused company.
Our structural engineering capability can be utilised across a multitude of sectors including:
- The best option for safe structural removal of fixed offshore structures and FPSOs whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety.
- Provide accurate weight reports and estimates for center of gravity (COG) for engineering lifts.
all the required structural engineering project functions such as:
- Constructions and fabrication drawings
- Onshore fabrication and compliance
- Redundancy modelling for existing structures
Asset Life Extension
- Remaining Life Assessment of ageing structures
- Fatigue assessment
- Identifying structural candidates for upgrades and modifications
engineering projects majorly in:
- Detailed engineering design, CAD models, and construction drawings for civil structures
- Engineering studies into construction of major infrastructure projects
Start-up planning and commissioning
at the front-end, our responsibility is to provide engineering expertise to:
- Review and contribute to the Detailed Design of the mechanical deliverables
- Assist with all mechanical aspects related to equipment selection, design, installation,
commissioning, and start-up planning
- Prepare and submit engineering progress data, including narratives, charts, and graphs.
- Prepare Inspection and test plans, including plans for Factory Acceptance Tests (FATS) and Site
Integration Tests (SITs)
- Contribute to the development of an overall commissioning and start up logic and schedule,
to ensure seamless transition and handover from Construction to Commissioning and to